Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Pennys Challenge 79 Winners

Thank you to all of you that entered our I love you Mom challenge, we had lots of amazing entries!

Here are the lucky winners and their amazing entries


   Congratulations Alyce! You have won 7 images from Bugaboo Stamps 
Please email me at juliebjenner@btinternet.com and I will forward your information along!



 Congratulations Kerry! You have won 3 digis from The stamping Boutique
 Please email me at juliebjenner@btinternet.com and I will forward your information along!

and 



Congratulations Carissa! you have be won 4 digi images from Eye Candie Creations
Please email me at juliebjenner@btinternet.com and I will forward your information along!

I will be back later to announce who has been successful with our DT call

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for choosing me as a winner. I enjoy participating in your challenges when I can and this card was a lot of fun to make.
    Hugs, Carissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo! Thank you so much for choosing my card as a winner!! Sooooo excited :D Congrats to all of the other talented winners too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A big con rats to the winners. Your cards are inspiring!
    Hugs,
    Marie

    ReplyDelete