Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Challenge 92 Winners

Thank you to all of you that entered last weeks Sew Charming challenge, it was lovely to see all the stitching on your projects as well as the charms.

Our 2 winners are 
Thats you Annette (Netty)

Congratulations you have won 2 images of your choice from Saturated Canary 

and 
 
 Thats you Sue W
Congratulations you have won 3 digi images of your choice from 
My Heart Pieces

Can you both email me juliebjenner@btinternet.com with the word winner and your sponsor name so I can forward your details onto our wonderful sponsors

If you aren't one of our lucky winners this time why not enter your projects into our new theme for this week which is a colour combo
Pink & Brown
We look forward to seeing all your pink and brown projects

2 comments:

  1. WOOOOOHOOOOOO Thanks soooo much. I'm delighted to have won. Well done to Sue too.
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Julie, I am so pleased to have won and have tried to email you but it said it couldn't be delivered. My sponsor was My Heart Pieces and my email is sue_walker2009@hotmail.co.uk.
    Congrats to Annette too.
    Hugs Sue W.

    ReplyDelete