Thursday, April 24, 2014

Pennys Challenge 173 winners and Top 3

Thank you to all of you that entered our Use Ice Cream colours challenge last week
and thanks once again to our very kind sponsors 

Now for our lucky winners and Top 3 


Congrats  40. Pauline  You have won 3 digi images of your choice from

 
 
and 
 
 
Congrats  44. Leeann  You have won a $10 voucher to use from the following artists




Can both winners please email me juliebjenner@me.com with the words Pennys winner and the name of your sponsor in the subject line so I can get your details off to our kind sponsors and your winner badge to you


and now for our Top 3 as chosen my DT member Helen


Congrats ladies!

Please email me juliebjenner@me.com with the words Pennys top 3 in the subject line so I can get your Top 3 badge off to you 

Our new challenge has now started so if you fancy joining in with us please see the post below 


2 comments:

  1. It's my lucky week, thank you so much for both the prize and the top pick! :)

    I'll send an e-mail soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I was the lucky winner, thank you so much for the fab challenges and wonderful DT inspiration.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete