Thursday, September 25, 2014

Pennys challenge 195 winners and Top 3

 Thank you to everyone that entered our embossing challenge last week

We loved visiting your blogs to see your embossing

I am now here to announce our lucky winners and Top 3 

Thank you once again to our lovely sponsors

Congrats  45. Linda  You have won a $10 voucher at


and
 
Congrats  55. Lillian's Leisure: Penguin stack  You have won 5 digi images of youe choice from

Well done ladies, can you please email me (Julie) with the words Pennys winner and the name of your sponsor in the subject line so I can get your details off to our sponsors

And now for the Top 3 as chosen by DT member Mandy


Well done Ladies, please take our top 3 badge from our side bar for your blogs 

Our new challenge has now started so if you fancy joining in please see the post below

4 comments:

  1. That's awesome! Thank you for picking my card in your Top 3! Congrats to the lucky winner and other top picks! Wishing you a joyful day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a surprise -- winner of digis to add to my stock! Thank you so much, and I've already sent off an email to you to claim my prize and see what I need to do next. Happy Crafting !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for choosing my card as one of the top 3 xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for choosing my card as the winner! Congrats to the
    other lucky winner and the Top3!!! Lindaxxx

    ReplyDelete