Saturday, November 7, 2015

Pennys Challenge 251 Winners and Top 3

Sorry for the lateness with our challenge 251 winners and top 3 post

I am now delighted to announce our lucky winners and Top 3

Congrats  91. N-Eva    you have won 2 digi images of your choice from 
 


 and

Congrats  135. Kelly's Cards: Fab Fisherman You have won a $10 Gift Certificate from

 

Can both winners please email me (Julie) with the words Pennys challenge 251 winner and the name of your sponsor in the subject line so I can get your details off to our kind sponsors and our winners badge out to you 


Congrats! Please take our Top 3 badge from our side bar and proudly display on your blogs

6 comments:

  1. I don't believe there was a winners/top post for challenge #250 as of yet . . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. I missed that one too, didn't see it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for choosing my card as winner. Congratulations to all the other winners. Neva

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi... I was looking for the winners of Challenge #250 sponsored by Oddball Art Stamps? Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Julie for picking my card in your top 3.
    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. So proud that you picked my tealightbox into the top 3!

    ReplyDelete